Re: OT : WWI Aerial Gunnery Training Camera

I had a friend in DK whose father was a training officer for aerial gunnery in WW1. Although he was in his 80’s by the time I met him, if you wanted to hear a good long unbroken string of Danish and/or German profanity, all you had to do was mention aerial gunnery.

I’ll bet he had a device like this and wished he could have used it to shoot his superiors.

Jan