Re: PF members exhibit on July 12, 2005

Sometimes we agree to disagree and that is what makes discussions interesting! :) <- this is a smile

Intent is better explained upfront in my opinion as inferring it is often difficult.

Bottom line I think is that it is better for us to talk in a friendly and respectful
manner about our intent and plans and hopes  and such rather than just let
things slide by. Or maybe I am wrong … it has happened before.

:)

Andy