Re: Impressions about photographs in PF members' gallery

It’s a great example of how too many cooks can ruin the broth.

On Jul 15, 2015, at 4:27 PM, Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:

My brief impressions re: PF photographs here: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Art Faul - Str8 from the Heart, Guldbergmobil - Impressive photograph and while I appreciate the details given about its making I really don't grasp what actually was done. I assume that this has to do partly with the fact that our brains have a hard time dealing with images that were made sequentially as we tend to perceive things as if they happened instantatneously. I agree with the black velvet statement (the higher end the better!).

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com