Re: Upgrading Lightroom

Lea -

Last week, I upgraded to LR CC from LR 5.7, and upgraded my working catalog.  I don’t know why, but LR CC was very slow and crashed several times over the few hours that I used it. I got frustrated by it and uninstalled it, and then re-installed LR 5.7 from the Adobe site. When I restarted LR 5.7, it found the catalog on which I had been working, but it did not recognize the edits that I had made with LR CC, so I had to go back and rework those images.

So, what a lot of folks are telling you is true, at least based on my experience…

Tim!