Re: One, two or more highlights in the eyes of portraits

I prefer at least one catchlight in each eye, above the eye's midpoint at about the two o'clock or eleven o'clock (ish) point. Shape doesn't bother me...windows and outside lighting can cause some interesting highlights. My main studio light is big and round and I like that look. Square doesn't bother me but I'm not a big fan of ring light....makes people look suspicious and snakelike to me.

Lea