Tubes of air mainly.

Transfusor but different…

Vking Laplander ane fin…

Mygar..

And hygar,

Thump, thump, thump.

She sleeps dreaming of manbaba, but…

Well I have… svelt instead.

Rus have svelt as they harvest the sturgeon…

And the children feast as the harsh winter kill fades and life returns to the earth.

Thump thump thump

They gave me a frontal lobotomy the mad man who attacked me…

Thump, thump.

Baptism is due but with fire from heaven not priestly water

Thump, thump,

Closer now, thump,thump.

Thump.

No trust in the camaroons or his allies,

Death camps… slave labour…

I am close to death with a spear in my heart and a knife through the head.

Thump, thump, thump.

Medieval Britain civilisation gone destroyed by clever black slaves who fought and won. West is lost, thump, thump.

Nearly time to go as the world grows cold and the lights go out.

They planed it for years and their cou was successful.

The west destroyed it self really, we thought we were clever.

They took out my brain and my still beaing heart and threw it in the bin….

And they jeered, now come back to life, so I did….

You cannot get power from a tube full of nothing, actually air.

But… well …. I must be mistaken.

Chris.