Re: copying

I can see the similarities but I’d never confuse those two images as they are notably different.

I could go through my files and find a stand of mossy trees that is similar yet I’ve never seen your image until today.

Similar in subject but not a copy, as far as I see.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com