WW2

Hi All -

I have a new venture about WW2 and now that I have spent about a million bucks on travel, post production, film and processing, I’m trying to recoup some of the costs by selling these framed prints.

Take a peek and see if you can find something for your walls.
If you just can’t live without a pink and purple sky, there is one available!

Jan Faul