Re: Use of Film-camera lenses with Digital

Yeah its not normal microlens design.  But Fuji or other mirror less have issues with the wide lenses.  Even Leica made a new 21mm or 28mm because of issues.  My contax G lenses work amazing until the get short then the fail big time at the edges. 28mm and shorter start to fail. The G 45 f2 is stone Cold best lens on the planet and it still works a charm.  A 28 Leica cron on the Fuji will vignette like mad just like the the G vignettes on New though.  Which is why Sony Zeiss 28 af is 3x longer in design the the Zeiss G 28 even though it's an aps format lens and the G is 35mm.