Re: PhotoForum Digest, Vol 49, Issue 1

I am a young 72, going on 73.  I have progressed from a Kodak 66, 35mm.(Halina, Leicas 111b, 111c, 111g, M2/3, Nikkormat, Pentax) and now wholly digital (latest being a Fuji XE-1) plus iPhones.

Jan —

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.”

dan