Lens advice please.

I have just acquired a Fuji XE-1 body, and would like to acquire two lenses for it; I assume any Fuji or other make M mount lens fits this body. Other-make lenses with M adapter would also be considered.

I’m thinking two lenses - a “standard” 50mm (equivalent), and a small/medium zoom - with prices towards the “budget” end, and alas not right at the “top” end.
Most of you will know of my subject matter - street scenes, architecture, outdoors/landscapes, plants.

Dan Mitchell
danmdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dan Mitchell
Please reply to --danmdan3842@xxxxxxxxx