Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com

On Mar 17, 2015, at 3:47 PM, Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Randy,

What third party ink are you using in your 3800?

I’ve a 3880 and would consider another brand.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com

On Mar 17, 2015, at 2:15 PM, Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you get large format printers they work totally different then the smaller printers and there will be no head issues with either. If you don't use either enough the heads will need to be cleaned to clear clogs but its nothing like how a say epson 2200 is totally ruined or take 6 gallons of ink to clean.    I use my epson 3800 seldom anymore and I have to run a clean every time.  Since its inks are SO MUCH cheaper then smaller format printers and there are VERY VERY good 3rd party inks I am very very happy.