Re: PhotoForum Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1

I have used an Epson 1270 with various 3rd party inks for years for printing text until the battery on the board went dead (never figured how to dissemble the printer).  Years ago when I used pigment ink in it I just got a cleaning cart for it and cleaned the nozzles. It went back to printing fine with dye ink.