Re: "Your iPad as a professional graphics tablet"

Whats the point it it lacks pressure input?  This stuff has been around for years. One of the reasons got a Note 2 was that it is literally wacom technology and can act as a pressure sensitive input.    Ipad sells are down because of bigger phones. You might as well get a tablet and have real pen tablet functionality.