Re: Current status of contributions to PF members' book of photographs

I hope to send the photographs first. I did write a note and I cannot recover the data.... and the text later. I think I going to be executed for believing in aliens ... and life on Mars and local people are very angry. I will attempt to send the unformatted images today.