Re: SXXX RGB

But my skin tones DO click. They're creamy and gorgeous.

This is really interesting.

As I said in my original post, I'm sure someone might be able to tell me why sRGB isn't the best way to go but I have thousands and thousands of prints out there and never once have I, or anyone looking at them, ever commented on unfaithful skin tone reproduction, or any other color for that matter.

This conversation will give me something to read up on but my initial sense is if it ain't broken why fix it?

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com