Re: Brief comments on this week's PF members photos

It seems the trauma of changing the Forum's server put Andy in a glum mood -- or something like that.  On the other hand, I agree with nearly every one of his comments, so maybe it wasn't the server problem after all.

But about two of them . . :

About Pini Vollach's Cat: I don't see competition between the geometrical shapes rather than an irrelevance between the shapes.  The shapes are not the same, of course, but they don't even have anything to say to each other.  Maybe because the cat is in pre-attack mode whereas the stones are just sitting there.  If the cat were also sitting with enough of its body to be seen, then the cat and the stones would be having a conversation -- and disagreeing.

About my Gleaning:  I wish I could have made the field of view wider, and I wish I had not cut out her legs.  But, while she moved along gathering the peanuts, it was all I could do to ask her to look up at one point, and that was the only shot that counted -- for me.  No excuse, of course; I'm still taken by the "haunt".

  -yoram