Re: Members exhibit on December 14, 2014

I'm very pleased with both of your favorable comments.  Thank you.

And may I say something about Tina's photograph and subsequent comments?  Too often there has been discussion based on the assumed mindset of the photographer and/or the assumed mindset of the critic.  I would very much like not to see such discussion.  It merely leaves a bad taste, says nothing about the photograph, and leads to rancor, debasement, and insults.

Well, I suppose those are just my thoughts.  Anyway, take lots of photos and keep your film dry.  :-)

  -yoram