Re: PF members exhibit on Sep 20, 2014

On Sep 20, 2014, at 9:05 PM, Andrew Sharpe <asharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jan Faul - Incoming Tide, Vesterhavet

Poorly exposed and no interest except perhaps for the vertical shaft of
light, unfortunately in the center. The horizon is crooked.

It’s been awhile since I noticed a member here was blind, but you’re blind.

As per the notes, it is shot with a fisheye and the horizon is curved, not crooked. Also, the shaft of light is off center by 15% or so, as per my normal style.

I have almost exactly the same reaction to everything you shoot other than certain plants.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com