Re: Large print - quality issue

I've never seen the difference between 300ppi vs 360ppi file but I haven't done testing in a massive blow up. Epson printers do not lay down a single drop per pixel. For a 1 inch 300ppi file Epsons printers put down 1440dpi for that 1 inch file. In the vertical direction (i.e. how the paper goes thru the printer)  the dpi is 2880 for Epson photo printers. I decided at the time I did my testing (years ago) that I would stick with the 300 ppi files to keep the file size down as storage was an issue then.
Roy