Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6589

I'm told that the long green veg. is a form of Courgette (so cucumber family) - it sure does cook (in a steamer for about 10 minutes) and then taste like one.

And the other round items when eaten raw taste like Cucumber

As for alternate uses - wow, painful - OK I suppose for masochists ? Anyone fancy a whip round ?

Dan