Re: 6 new photographs of 08/09/14 -- two comments

Thanks!  I appreciate your comment.  I will look at cropping the image to eliminate the dark band.

Tina

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 9:15 PM, YGelmanPhoto <ygelmanphoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tina Manley - Rice Paddies, II

This is terrific -- but I feel I must say this. . . The dark edge of the paddy near the top of the image has to be the edge of the image with nothing beyond. When I eliminate that top sliver on my screen, I think it's great. (And notice the worker is not centered in the frame. :-) )

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com
tina-manley.artistwebsites.com