Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6582/Power PCs.

Even better, Apple did not kill PPC/Intel emulated software until 10.9 - I run Polaroid Dust & Scratches on 10.6.8 whenever I need it on an older iMac 27”. The Polaroid software was written in 2001 and AFAIK does not run on 10.9. Apple is working feverishly to force everybody to move to the Cloud so they have another product to sell.