Re: Some thoughts on this week's photographs in PF gallery

Thanks for the comment.

Without any explanation I understand it is hard to relate at all.  It’s been an experiment: The backdrop is an unfinished copy of mine (= the pointers on the melting watches are missing) of Dali’s “Persistence of Memory” painting with some toy soldiers added.
If not being shot in a ‘non-smoking environment’ I would have added some of that to the gloomy lighting …

Anyway - thanks!