Re: Last minute thoughts on last week's photos

Andrew, there was no shadow.  I'm inside the tower, with two partial clock faces illuminated from outside and various clock workings and supports visible inside.  But all that is besides the point. . . I think confusion is sometimes good.  Thanks for your interesting comment.

  -yoram