Help with camera underexposing the shots

I am sure my camera (a Pentax K10D) is underxposing all shots. And guesimating it is about 1 stop

initially i though it was an issue with the flash photography is was doing indoors (items on a white booth)
but lately I have a distinguishable difference of what i get and what i remember seeing regarding exposure.

So today i run a simple test.
Used 3 zoom lenses and took photos at 55mm an F/8 of a scene outside my window.
The 2 lenses (pentax kit lenses 18-55 and 35-70) had an exposure time of 1/45 (though I really do not think it matters any)
and when I opened the file in Adobe RAW it took an adjustment of 0.7 stops to match screen image to real view.
And the auto exposure feature made just this adjustment

with the third lens (a Sigma 28-70) I had an exposure of 1/30 (though I really do not think it matters any)
and in this case both manual and auto adjustment in camera RAW were 1.1 stops.
Which nicelly coincides with appearences of the end results.

So what may be of fault and what further tests can i perform?
thank you!

Notes: My screen is Ok but not spider calibrated.
in an effort to exclude such a bias I will mark the RGB values on some areas and upload them for any that can volunteer to check in his screen. (but numbers I get are reasonable)