Re: double sided images - Duratrans?

Ha, me too...will keep you posted, and thanks for all your help thus far! At this stage it's still in the application process, so I guess we'll just have to see if the funders like my pitch. Fingers crossed, I think if would look great.

I might even just do it to my own greenhouse for the hell of it!

Jonathan turner
Photographer
T: 07796470573
--