Re: 70 mm film

Thank you all … but it seems the options for new stock are VERY small. Kodak would probably run
a batch but it would probably be expensive. Since they still coat B&W in 35 mm they probably would not
have great difficulty in running it as double wide. I don't know if the sprocket pitch would be the same
but I also imagine they have perforating machines still hanging around.

Most motion picture shooting stock is actually 65 mm and then it is printed on 70 mm print stock.

Thank you again,

Andy