Re: 70 mm film

Does anyone know who might have some 70 mm film for sale?

I looked up Kodak and they do have some Aerographic in
quantity. Quantity is not as much of a problem as type.
Faster would be better.

I tried to see if the Russians or previous Soviet country
manufacturers might still produce this but no luck. Agfa and
Adox were not sources either. eBay … yes but way outdated.

Suggestions??

Maybe ask this guy if he can source it:
http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/10/3274041/samsara-ron-fricke-mark-magidson-review-70mm

also have a peek here for an list of  motion picture film
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_motion_picture_film_stocks