RE: Adapting an Elmar 135

> Just curious:  Doesn’t the FD/EOS adapter ruin the quality of the whole setup or is it one that has no glass? - Klaus

Yup ... the one without glass. They are dirt cheap from China. Better ones from India are inexpensive as well. There are also EOS to Leica screw mount adapters made (and I made a couple myself) but I happened to have the FD extension tubes handy.

Truth be told the extension is a bit short, so one can focus slightly "beyond infinity" but this might come in handy for paranormal photography.

Andy