Adapting an Elmar 135

FYI - have been trying to "rescue" an old Elmar 135/4 short mount lens and so in the last
couple of days made an adapter to fit it to my IIIg - added a thin shim at each end to extend a
60 mm extension tube to 62.5 mm so it would match the depth of a Visoflex I reflex housing.

http://www.davidhazy.org/andpph/2014-pix/2014-leica-elmar-extension-tube-4670.jpg

It works. Of course no viewfinder or rangefinder coupling but that was not the point. The point
was to make this happen and to enjoy the experience of making the adapter. Now maybe I
will have an application for it.

Andy