Re: Gallery image size

Bigger is better.  Especially for landscapes and such - if the server can handle it.

Klaus

On Apr 3, 2014, at 8:33 AM, Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This obviously needs and Andy sign off but would anyone have issues with taking up the gallery resolution?   I know when the gallery was first created a lot of people where still on modems.  But I don't know what most people have for monitors on the list.   I have 27in and 24's so the images are a big smallish.   I don't know what the average size for people on the list is but if we can find out or get an idea if people even want it bigger.