Re: PF members new photographs on March 29, 2014

There are many others on this list who are entirely more qualified than I am to answer your question, given that I simply have absolutely  no interest in marketing any my images.  I post photos on my LiveJournal, or sometimes on Facebook, and here on the gallery,  but that's about it.    Photography for me is highly personal, that is, it's the best way of documenting my emotional reaction to a scene or an event or a subject.