Re: PF members new photographs on March 29, 2014

I do too. Thanks!

From: John Palcewski <palcewski@xxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: PF members new photographs on March 29, 2014

Hmmm.  I like the one you just sent even better than the first.  And of course my apologies to mommy!

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Shyrell Melara <shymel52@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you for your review. The 'child' in the background is actually Mommy. Baby at that time was not quite one and a half years. Mommy stayed close by as you can see in the first photo I'd managed.