Re: Rendering Judgment on the Gallery

>I didn't think so many of us had such fragile egos that we couldn't
>handle candid commentary on our offerings, or,
on the other side,
>couldn't handle offering candid commentary on each other's offerings.
>
>If we are that insecure,
then, really, there is no point to the list
>and we might as well all go somewhere that only offers a Like button.

Emily

I'm not sure that many here have "fragile egos" - quite the contrary.

When faced with an "unreasonable" review
some will fire back "Feck you".
Others will thank the reviewer ... (while thinking "Twat").

As to the other place ...
what is Instagram about?