The list

On Mar 28, 2014, at 8:12 PM, Bob wrote:

I suppose if we can agree that that's what's going on, maybe Andy could decide to finally retire the list.
I hope not.  I am not a fan of facebook.

I hope not too -- as RIT is not a part owner of the overly intrusive and predictable censored community at Facebook, so I disagree about shutting down the list. If this discussion were happening on FB, it already would have been censored. Just try putting up a nude on FB and see what kind or puritanical wrath that brings from management. In some ways, FB is similar to the ubiquitous camera phone many use to ‘creat’ art.

This forum is about teaching and learning, not getting ‘Likes’.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com