Re: Abject lack of reviews

I agree, Emily L. Ferguson ... one reason I rarely participate.

TOM R. CHAMBERS
Founder/Director, DAO
Documentarian, Visual Artist, Curator, Educator

http://digital-artonline.com/
http://tomrchambers.net
http://tomrchambers.com
tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12751 Whittington Drive  #186
Houston, Texas  77077
281-889-9966

On Friday, March 28, 2014 5:06 PM, Emily L. Ferguson <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Y'know, it used to be fun to see what people thought about the
gallery every week.  We used to get 3 or 4 reviews and enjoy talking
about what each other thought or why we did what we did.

Now, I see week after week fewer and fewer submissions and more and
more contentious discussions about non-issues like whether anyone
actually enjoys digital photography, as tho digital photography is
somehow not photography, or enjoying using an iPhone is worthy of
disrespect.

Is this the forum we want?  Or do we want it to be different?
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx