Re: Does anyone really enjoy digital photography?

On 2014-03-24 13:46, Jan Faul wrote:

> http://olympustrip.co.uk/does-anyone-really-enjoy-digital-photography/

I know many photographers who were flagging, getting tired, giving up on
photography, whose interest was rekindled by digital.  And at least one
who was coming close to giving up photography shortly after college, and
found the developing digital capabilities revitalized his interest, so
that (more than a decade later) he's a full-time photographer.

I kind of understand why film photographers feel a lack of confidence
about remaining with the tried and true technology, and why some of
those need to invent reasons for it beyond "I like it better"; but the
reasons they invent are either inherently laughable -- or so
embarrassing that they make things worse (which is how this article
reads to me).

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info     Nikon DSLR photo list:
http://d4scussion.com