Re: IS PHOTOGRAPHY OVER?

Just to specify what we are talking about: I used the term ‘photoshopped’ with ‘digitally enhanced or altered’ and #2 to mean that if you start with crap - digital enhancement won’t matter much.

Traditional photojournalism and its ethics appear to be declining quickly as we speak, but there are others on this list better qualified to take a guess at the percentage of the market, unaltered pictures (= still allowed to be adjusted for exposure, sharpness and cropped etc.) account for these days.

Klaus