Re: What Is a Photograph?

I don't think they reinvented (still)photography. The artists are participating in the new field I have labeled as techno art. It is different than traditional photography as you can create new meaning that neither traditional photography or traditional arts like painting can lead you to. Thus it is not redefining the definition of photography but adding to the types of art that can be produced.
Roy