RE: 5 new photographs in PF members' gallery on 02/15/14

Randy Little - 忧虑 in New York City
Although I can't read the Japanese / Chinese symbols, I could quickly define the place as NYC.
Hand held shot with a slight movement. Deliver the atmosphere.
			Bob McCulloch -
Reflections in water. Nice colors.
Not much more than this for me.
			Klaus Knuth - Snow
Unsharp image.  Look like a wounded man's face.
I wouldn't hang it in my living room (or any other room).
			Yoram Gelman - Snow / Crab Apple
I like the play with sharp / unsharp branches.
I like the opposite curves.
			Art Faul - David's Tower, Yaddo

Two naked figures, one of a tree and the other of a woman.
All leading lines go toward the woman and the red point on her hand.
The only thing that bother me is the cropped black decorated door's hangs on the right side.
The model pose is very professional.
My pic of the week.