Re: iPhoneographer

many thanks I was reminded of a line from Tom Lehrer re hunting 'I just stand there looking cute and when something moves I shoot'

Michael in Norwich

-----Original Message-----
From: John Palcewski <palcewski@xxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 14:38
Subject: iPhoneographer

Language is not static, it's always in the process of change, and linguists say "usage rules," which means once a particular construction is used by three or more fully established journalists, writers, novelists, playwrights, etc., it soon becomes "correct." Now, the big question:  What will happen with the recently constructed word "iPhoneographer"? While we're on the subject, here's a breathless tease for a photographically illustrated article:

Interview With iPhoneographer Richard Gray
Posted by: Emil Pakarklis

"I’m really excited to share an interview with acclaimed iPhoneographer and photography expert Richard Gray. Richard is also an active iPhone photography blogger and a contributor to FLTR mobile photography magazine. In this interview you’re going to find out more about Richard and discover some of his best tips for improving your iPhone photography."
Here's the whole thing...

http://iphonephotographyschool.com/richard-gray/