Re: spam emails

On 2/5/14 4:39 AM, Michael Hughes wrote:
Seems like someone has copied my address list. Please ignore any messages from MichaelHughes7a etc for the time being.

I will use my yahoo address rather than my aol one until the problem has been sorted. Apologies to all. Michael in Norwich

Likewise!!! All of a sudden I started getting thousands of Returned Mail messages. Each had been addressed to hundreds of recipients whom I didn't know and were not in my address book. It took me a week to get the problem resolved. Apologies to any who received the spam.
Don