RE: 9 new photographs in in PF members' exhibit on 18/01/14

My 2 cents:

> Mario Filipe Pires - Bird of prey

Even with explanation I don't get much out of this.  Sorry.

> Rene M Hales - Flowers Along the Canal

Beautiful macro shot on the fly.

> Jim Snarski - Inversion

Interesting phenomenon.  I also learned something about rice growing in CA.

> Randy Little - Jason, Ting Ting, Tsai, and THE DRIVER

Nice candid shot.

> John Palcewski - Finger

I've been catching myself inadvertently doing this ...

> Roy Miller - Nuts

If I was a botanist I would probably object to the title: Almonds are not nuts, they are fruits.

> Emily Ferguson - At the Lobster Trap lighting ceremony, Provincetown, MA

The composition is a little on the busy side for me.

> Bob McCulloch - Ellsworth Tracks

When you see a fork in the road - take it.  (Yogi Berra)  -  I like the composition

Klaus