Re: 9 new photographs in in PF members' exhibit on 18/01/14

To me, a photo caption serves only to identify an artistic photograph.  If the caption is needed to help explain the image, then the image forms part of a documentary.  The latter, I feel, is the case with several of this week's forum exhibit.