Re: so far this year

Lea I haven't done that much luckily because I don't have that much to do.    I have just been in production mode.  Since well commercial work doesn't start for another few weeks and movie work doesn't start for another couple months.    I have sorted 200 comp cards of models an on going project.   150 of which I think count as porn.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/