hello

I'm back in detention on anti-psychotics to remove my delusions. This has mostly been successful. They say part of my brain went wrong.

It is probably the psychodelic effect of my reactor.

They say all I experienced are delusions. Even the reactor itself. Well they may have removed it, I suppose.

I am glad to be away from my house as the neighbors are hostile - they say that is a delusion too and all the killings and the attack on my life.

I give up.

There may be u-tube videos relating to it because of the webcam in the room, but the staff told me that "other people had seen them". So it is bad news, folks, the aliens have arrived and want our planet.

Other wars are going on at the same time... the anti-EU's and so forth, and the communists and ...

Of course I'm mad but when the alien commander announces victory you cannot say I did not warn you. They will have to cut down on our numbers and reduce our armies (already engaged in madly fighting each other), first. These aliens are a bit primitive, like us.

I hope... perhaps it was a nightmare... old people have them. But I always was mad as aliens are regarded as such when they take over a human body and talk. I find Humans very nasty.

Poor mad Chris.