Yet another E-10 Question

Hi Gang........

Another E-10 question.

Through a number of replies to my first questions
regarding the E-10, we have determined that using
a Micro Drive is not recommended.

I have included here a part of specs I found listed
on the E-10. The same info is on many other sites.

My question is......................

Aside from not using a Micro Drive...............

Is there a limited to the size of storage card one uses?

The specs. do not show the larger size cards listed?

"3V (3.3V) SmartMediaT (SSFDC) Card (2MB, 4MB, 8MB,16MB, 32MB and 64MB)
One 32MB card including Panorama function is supplied with camera
3V CompactFlashT Type II (Flash Memory-Micro Drive not recommended)"

Thanks

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography