Re: Branding & spelling - card holder

I'm fessin' up-
Coming out of the closet of enlightenment to finally admit that
I am a card-holding, fully paid up and certified member of the clueless. Our Credo: "I don't know much about art but I know what I like so don't try 'n fool me with that arty-farty stuff, mate"

Yes. And I'm glad I had the chance to say that... So on behalf of my bruvviz and I, I'd like, at this juncture, to say that there's no sense in making art wot don't include us in.

Fanksalot
Herschel (Still not fully revived from last night's festivities)