Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6414

Me too.

Pini

On Dec 25, 2013, at 8:39 PM, Andrew Sharpe <asharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 12/25/13, 6:42 AM, Jan Faul wrote:
Just raise your autofocus, autoexposure auto framing, auto-stitching
device without looking either through the finder or at the screen
with a magnifier and put your finger on the gorilla glass to produce
a great piece of “art” as well as the synthetic replicated sound of a
Nikon F motor drive. The Nikon F was a real camera which did not
accept phone calls to distract the photographer.

I'll be damned. One of Jan's postings that I actually agree with. Must
be Christmas. And what a day to be damned.

Andrew
.